The Divine Nation, Eashen (神国イーシェン Shinkoku Īshen?) is an island nation found in the eastern ocean.
Eashen is a country composed 4 big islands and its located in the east from the Kingdom of Belfast.
Notable People from Eashen
- Yae Kokonoe
- Nanae Kokonoe
- Jūtaro Kokonoe
- Takeda Shingen
- Jūbei Kokonoe
- Tokugawa Ieyasu
- Naitō Masatoyo
- Baba Nobuharu
- Yamagata Masakage
- Kōsaka Masanobu
Locations within Eashen
- Oedo - The capital of the Tokugawa domain, Eashen. Yae Kokonoe grew up in Oedo and it is where the Kokonoe Residence is located.
- Eashen can be considered the counterpart of Japan as stated in the afterword by Fuyuhara Patora in the afterword of volume 3 of the light novel.
- The Ruins Leen seeks to visit, called 'Niruya Ruins' is described by the samurai as being under the ocean, near an island he has visited. The inspiration for this likely was the Yonaguni monument (which is under the sea in Okinawa prefecture, Japan).
- Notable places include the shrine, Oedo, Kokonoe's family residence, Tokugawa Castle, Tokugawa camp, Takeda camp, an unnamed island and Niruya Ruin.
- Tokugawa Ieyasu (Lord of Oedo in this world) was the founder of the Tokugawa Shogunate in the real world, also based in a castle in Edo after establishing the position of shogun.
- Kokonoe Yae is from a place called Oedo, which (in the real world) is the previous name of Tokyo, Edo until the Meiji reform.
- Although not a signatory nation of the World Alliance, Eashen keeps close ties with the Duchy of Brunhild and is on friendly terms with the other nations.