Light Novel Volume 13 is the 13th volume of the In Another World With My Smartphone light novel series written by Patora Fuyuhara with illustrations by Eiji Usatsuka.
It's time for the Duchy of Brunhild to host a national festival, and Mochizuki Touya is smack-bang in the middle. World leaders are in attendance, nobility, traveling adventurers... And even God himself has seen fit to grace the mortal realm with his presence. What will Touya do when the big man upstairs comes downstairs for a change? More importantly, will he have enough dessert?! Meanwhile, in the Reverse World, tragedy strikes... An unusual purple Gollem surfaces alongside a strange, depraved woman... Their actions paint an otherwise calm marketplace deep crimson... Put on your party hats for a tale of swords, sorcery, and tasty snacks!
- Interlude - The Preparation of Festival (祭りの準備?)
- Chapter I - The Beginning of Festival (祭りの始まり?)
- Chapter II - The End of Festival (祭りの終わり?)
- Chapter III - The Tragedy of The Black Market (闇市場の惨劇?)
- Chapter IV - A New Day (日々に新なり?)