The Roadmare Union (ロードメア連邦 Rōdomea Renpō?) is a country located in the world that Touya Mochizuki was sent to. It is a country that is composed of seven provinces, each of which is ruled by a elected governor, while the country itself is ruled by a doge that is chosen from among the seven governors. In the future, this country becomes a republic called Republic of Roadmare (ロードメア共和国 Rōdomea Kyōwakoku?)
The Roadmare Union is a country that has been split into seven separate provinces, each controlled by their own governor. They are follows : The Central Province, The Highland Province, The Mountain Province, The Lakeside Province, The Riverside Province, The High Plains Province & The Forge Province .
- Volk Ragil: The governor of the Central Province and the former doge of Roadmare.
- Edgar Bowman: The designer and creator of an army of wood golems that was intended to defend the country against the Phrase.
- Audrey Leliban: The governor of the Highland Province and the new doge.
- Limit Limitex: The Commander of the Highland Province Knight Order. 
- Paneramare: The capital of the Roadmare Union 
- Approximately 200 years before the start of the story, Roadmare was part of the Regulus Empire before establishing itself as a separate country.