|Spoiler Alert: The following article has information not currently present in the anime or manga. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
Sushie Ernea Ortlinde (スゥシィ・エルネア・オルトリンデ Sūshī Erunea Orutorinde?), nicknamed Sue (スゥ Sū?), is one of Touya Mochizuki's wives. She is the daughter of the Duke of Belfast, Alfred Ernes Ortlinde and the Duchess, Ellen Ernea Ortlinde.
Sue is a young girl who has green eyes and waist-length blonde hair. she has an ahoge-like strand that curls from the top of her head. She is usually shown to be wearing a pink dress adorned with red ribbons and similarly colored gloves. She also wears a black necklace/choker, black stockings and dark red shoes. sometimes (especially when traveling), she wears a puffy pink hat with a red visor.
However, when seeing people she does not know when they come to visit her estate, Sue wears a classic pink princess like dress, which still bears similarities to her everyday wear. However, she does not wear gloves, instead wearing a tiara.
As Touya's youngest wife, Sue is the most childish and energetic of them. She can be quite spoiled demanding, and despite having a good conscience, she is not above childish revenge. Overall, however, she is also the most pure wife, as she is unaware of the negative implications that her and Touya's actions carry when chosen irresponsibly
She is first introduced into the series when Touya and his friends (Elze, Linze and Yae) arrive to rescue her and her guards from an attack by a group of lizardmen and their summoner. After defeating the summoner Touya was also able to save her butler Leim from near death (by removing the arrow from inside his chest) she becomes extremely grateful to him for his actions.
After returning to her father (the Duke of Belfast) she explains that she was unsuccessful in locating a magic capable of restoring her mother's sight. She is later present when Touya restores her mother's sight using her grandfather's Null Magic Recovery and is shown to be immensely happy when it proves to be successful.
Sushie first met Touya when he and his companions saved her and her butler's life. This goodwill was increased after he healed her mother's eyes.
One of Touya's maids in the Brunhild Dukedom. She and Suu seem to get along well due to their similar ages.
Her older cousin and the first of Touya's fiancees. She seems to have a good relationship her cousin.
Her father and the Duke of Belfast.
Her mother of the Duchess of Belfast
Edward Ernes Ortlinde
Her newly born younger brother
Yamato Ernes Belfast
Her younger cousin and the Crown Prince of Belfast
One of the Babylon sisters and one of Touya's personal maids.
- Magic: She has aptitude toward light. She has been training under Leen in order to master the use of magic particularly healing spells.
- Ortlinde - Sue's exclusive Frame Gears which is a fortified defense type FG.
- Sacred Ring - Sue received platinum gold ring from World God as wedding gift which was given through the great spirits. The ring is a sacred treasure which can act as receiver for Touya's divine power.
- "I'm Sushie Ernea Ortlinde! It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." - Sue when she introduces herself.
- "Because Touya is dangerous. I'm going to be with you forever." - Sue before her wedding kiss.
- Sue wears Uranus Astronomical Symbol on her necklace.
- She is shown to have a fondness for sweets as shown when Touya introduced her and her family to Roll Cakes.