Touya uses his phone as a source of information and it can also be enchanted with null magic. Due to the lack of technology in the magical world, Touya calls it a type of Null magic device that only he can use. Though Leen and Regina Babylon consider it to be an artifact.
- Internet access
- Battery can be recharged with magic
- Cannot call anyone from Earth but can contact God or any other person
- Navigational maps of the magical world
- Magical enchantment of 【Search】,【Long Sense】,【Drawing】, 【Multiple】,【Aports】 and 【Program】.
- Self upgrade: It automatically updates itself with the latest model of the same line.
- Unlimited credit, it can be used for digital purchased such as apps, movies and e-books.
- Based on the interface of the camera, Touya's phone is probably based off on a model of an iPhone in between 7th to 11th generations.
- Regina Babylon was able to analyze the inner workings of the device and create generic copies for Touya to give to his brides, friends and allies. These models do not have all the magical capabilities of Touya's phone, nor can they interface with Earth's Internet, but are equipped for communication with other phones, have a camera, clock and other 'special apps' that Babylon installed, including a self-destruct function.
- God likely set up the phone to passively absorb magic from Touya, as he is never seen directly powering it with spells[speculation].