- To begin summoning something, one needed to draw a magic circle.
- The thing which being summoned is completely random, depending on the quality of magic of the magician.
- Yumina drew a magic circle at the backyard of Silver Moon Inn.
- The chalk is created from compressed demon stone fragments.
- One must fulfilled the request of the summoned thing before one can make any contract.
- The request that the silver wolves asked was to feed the until full.
- The leader of the silver wolves is named Silva.
- When one made a contract with the leader of a pack, then one also controlled all of its subordinate.
- If one failed to make any contract with the summoned thing, it will flee and won't be able to be summoned again.
- In the process of fulfilling request, the summoned thing can't exist outside the magic circle and can't attack outside the magic circle unless the summoner enter the circle.
- It is possible for beginner to summon a high tier summon.
- By random chance, Touya summoned the white tiger, one of four divine beasts.
- The white tiger was emitting menacing aura which able to pressure lower rank being.
- The menacing aura was not affecting Touya at all.
- The white tiger sensed a higher spirit's divine protection on Touya's magic power.
- The white tiger's request was to test the summoner magic power in quality and quantity.
- Touya was able to knock out the white tiger using his magic power.
- The white tiger accepted Touya as her master and received "Kohaku" as her name.
- Touya's magic is hardly decreasing when channeling huge amount of magic.
- Kohaku asked Touya to stay in this world.
- Kohaku changed her appearance becoming a tiger cub to mask her overpowering appearance.
|Character in Order of Appearance||Location|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.