|Spoiler Alert: The following article has information not currently present in the anime or manga. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
Yumina Mochizuki (望月ユミナ Mochizuki Yumina?), née Ernea Belfast (エルネア・ベルファスト Erunea Berufasuto?) is one of Touya Mochizuki's wives. She is the first-born daughter of Tristwin Ernes Belfast and Yuel Ernea Belfast and was also the crown princess of the Kingdom of Belfast. Yumina is the first girl that Touya Mochizuki engaged with. Currently, she becomes the first queen of Brunhild Dukedom and lives with Touya Mochizuki and everyone else. In addition, since she is the queen of Brunhild Dukedom, her name also becomes Yumina Brunhild (ユミナ・ブリュンヒルド Yumina・Brunhild?).
Yumina is a polite and careful person who is an exemplary member of royalty. However, Yumina's actions for a princess are surprisingly bold.
Yumina has chest-length blonde hair with heterochromic (one blue and one green) eyes, which result from her Mystic Eyes. Before meeting Touya, Yumina wears a dress for a royal attire. Later when joining the guild, Yumina begins to wear the clothes given to her by Elze and Linze, consisting of a white blouse under a purple jacket with a blue ribbon, and an indigo-colored pleated skirt.. Sometimes (particularly when fighting), She wears her hair in a braid with a light blue ribbon. She also wears two golden ornaments in her hair, which slightly resemble the astrological symbol for Earth, reflecting a possible theme in Touya’s wives’s clothing.
Later while the King is thanking Touya for saving his life, Yumina asks permission to speak (after staring at Touya intently for an unspecified length of time). She asks the King for permission to take Touya as her husband much to the shock of everyone present especially Touya (who comically spits up the tea he was drinking). Though he initially protests against taking her as a wife Yumina and her father are able to make a arrangement with him saying that if Touya could not find a reason to marry within two years then they would call off the engagement without any hard feelings.
After taking care of things at the capital Yumina would travel with Touya to the town of Reflet, where she would introduce herself to his companions which proved awkward for everyone given her position as a princess.
Yumina met Touya when he came to the royal castle of Kingdom of Belfast where he cured her poisoned father. She felt in love with Touya at the first sight as she kept staring at him constantly during her first met. After taking some consideration, Yumina proposed to Touya during their first meeting . Although her proposal was rejected by Touya, her father helped her so she could at least engaged with Touya.
As Touya's first wife, Yumina is arguably the clingiest of all wives, and while she believes that all of Touya's wives are of equal status, she is quite insistent on doing everything first.
Yumina finds that Touya's personality is desirable. Using her mystic eyes, she could not detect any ulterior motive within Touya's intention for helping her family and any royal member. Because of the noble thing that Touya had done, she instantly felt in love with him on the first sight.
Yumina met Lucia when Touya saved her from a coup in her country, during which Yumina offered Lucia and her father asylum in the Belfatian Palace. The two are in good terms due to their similar ages and love for their husband.
Yumina met Kohaku after Touya unexpectedly summoned the divine beast. She was intimidated by Kohaku's aura that she could not speak properly as mentioned by Touya Mochizuki. Despite being frightened by Kohaku, Yumina showed her compassion when Kohaku was fainted because of Touya's magic. She even started to become friendly with Kohaku after Touya finishing his summoning contract. Yumina also started to hug the child-sized Kohaku even though she had been afraid of her earlier.
- Mystic Eyes of Intuition- Eyes that allow sight of the true nature or personality of any person a user sees.
- Magic - Yumina is able to use 3 attributes which are wind, earth, and dark.
- Summoning - Her aptitude toward dark type magic has grants her ability to use summoning magic. She is contracted to 3 kinds of beasts which she can summon, but in the Light Novel the only beast shown is the Silver Wolf meaning that the other beasts are unknown as of volume 4.
- Null Magic - After receiving engagement ring from Touya Mochizuki, Yumina is able to use 【Accel】, 【Storage】, and 【Transfer】 while using the ring.
- Marksmanship - Yumina is skilled in the use of long range weaponry (such as her bow and gun), and has exceptionally good aim. this is sheen when she shot the hinges of a Bloody Crab with “expert precision” with her gun
- Future Prediction (未来予知 Mirai Yochi?) - It is Yumina's "Dependent Trait" (眷属特性 Kenzoku Tokusei?). As a "Retainer" (眷属 Kenzoku?) of Touya Mochizuki, she is bestowed by Touya's divine power with an ability to see a few second into the future.
- Composite Bow - Yumina bought a bow from Eight Bears Weapon Shop before went doing her first Adventurer Guild quest.
- Archery Chest Guards - Yumina bought a white leather chest guard from Eight Bears Weapon Shop before went doing her first Adventurer Guild quest.
- Boots - Yumina bought a white boots to match the color of her chest guards from Eight Bears Weapon Shop before went doing her first Adventurer Guild quest.
- Revolver Handgun - Yumina received a handgun from Touya which is made of Dragon Horn. Because it is made of Dragon Horn, the gun is lightweight but its durability is stronger than ordinary iron. The handgun is modeled after Colt Army M1860 with size adjustment to fit Yumina's hand.
- Brunnhilde - Yumina's exclusive frame gears which is a sniper specialized type FG.
- Engagement Ring - Yumina received diamond ring made of platinum metal as engagement ring from Touya Mochizuki. The ring is magically self-fit and also enchanted with 【Accel】, 【Storage】, and 【Transfer】 by Touya which allows her to utilize them.
- Sacred Ring - Yumina received platinum gold ring from World God as wedding gift which was given through the great spirits. The ring is a sacred treasure which can act as receiver for Touya's divine power.
- "I-I would like to...I would like to take Mochizuki Touya as my Husband!" - Yumina announces her resolution.
- "I'm happy.. to be a bride of my favorite person was my dream, now... I'm really fortunate" - Yumina before her wedding kiss.
- Yumina wears her hair in a braid far more often in the Light Novel then in the Anime or Manga.
- Yumina wears Earth Astronomical Symbol on her bow-tie and hairpin.
- Her eyes are also the colors of Earth (blue and green)
- She is the one who proposes the idea of sharing Touya with Elze, Linze, and Yae during their first day in the Belfast Mansion.